‘To be a Christian service organisation ministering holistically to the elderly.’
Fullarton Lutheran Homes’ Vision is to:
- Provide the highest quality outcomes for all within our community.
- Be a centre of excellence and innovation in the provision of holistic care and service delivery in accordance with best practice.
- Possess a strong commitment to enhancing, maintaining, protecting and developing the valued contemporary roles of individuals in society.
- Fullarton Lutheran Homes’ Values:
- Continuous improvement in all aspects of service provision.
- Integrity, legal and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Positive participation and creativity.
- Individuals being treated with dignity, courtesy and respect at all times.
- Professionalism, commitment, equal opportunity and mutual support.
Fullarton Lutheran Homes’ Objectives:
- To ensure organisational development by establishing and maintaining management and staffing systems which are responsive to the needs of all stakeholders and the changing environment in which we operate.
- To ensure that, in partnership with the Resident, their comprehensive care needs are assessed and managed in accordance with best practice principles.
- To ensure that Residents are supported in maintaining their individual rights, preferences and control over their own lives through informed choice and decision-making within a Christian environment.
- To provide a safe and comfortable environment that contributes to the quality of life and welfare of Residents, Staff, Volunteers and Visitors.