Our facility has the resources of a large dedicated group of professionals for providing dignified, respectful and genuine quality individualised care.
Fullarton Lutheran Homes was established in 1928 and in 1931 the facility moved to 54 Fisher Street, Fullarton. Today the facility is located at 14 Frew St, Fullarton. Over the years Fullarton Lutheran Homes acquired a number of adjoining properties for independent living. The facility at 14 Frew Street has undergone a number of upgrades and continues to do so, to maintain the Home’s high standard.
The main complex is bounded by Fisher, Frew, Watson and Darby Streets with a number of smaller properties in close proximity.
The Home is situated in the leafy suburb of Fullarton, south east of the city of Adelaide, toward the foothills (the foothills are visible from the Home). It is easily accessed by road and public transport. It is only a short drive by car, taxi or public transport into the city of Adelaide and there are a number of shopping centres nearby.
The facility at FLH offers contemporary and comfortable accommodation to Residents and caters for Residents with special needs. There are 184 Residential Care beds, 11 Transition Care Program beds, 11 Serviced Apartments and 35 Independent Living Units.
|South wing||North wing|
|Waratah 27 Beds||Acacia 41 Beds|
|Kurrajong 29 Beds||o 11 of these beds are for the Transition Care Program|
|Banksia 27 Beds||Jacaranda 40 Beds|
|Beltana Court 31 Beds|